As a valued patron of Chances Kelowna your health and safety are of the utmost importance, as well as, the health of our employees, and the community as a whole.
Here are some preventative measures Chances Kelowna has put in place:
- Increased frequency of wiping down our gaming equipment, bingo, and Food & Beverage tables
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers
- Extra communication pieces such as, posters and digital signs, outlining proper hygiene placed throughout the building, especially washrooms
- Chances Management is meeting with BCLC authorities on a regular basis, as well, frequently checking Canada.ca for up to date information
- Frequently checking health websites like HealthLink BC for FAQs to help us communicate proper prevention measures & potential risks of spreading the virus
Here are some preventative measures you can do:
- We ask, before you enter our facility fully, please use hand sanitizer located nearest to the entrance
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds often
- Continue to use hand sanitizer in each new location you go
- Cough into elbow
- Stay home if you're exhibiting symptoms, even if they are of minor concern
If you start having symptoms, HealthLink BC says you need to:
- Isolate yourself from others as quickly as possible
- Immediately call a healthcare professional, a local public health authority or 8-1-1
- Describe your symptoms and travel history, they will provide you advice on what you should do
If diagnosed & have visited Chances Kelowna in the last week, we kindly ask you to mention your visit to our facility to the necessary health care professionals.
This is an ongoing matter, we all need to do our very best to say informed. Follow the facts on Canada.ca.
Chances Kelowna will provide you with updates as it pertains to our business in a timely fashion. Thank you for your cooperation during this period of time.