We are looking for bright and cheerful individuals who have outstanding customer service skills to work in a highly regulated environment. This permanent role is scheduled during casino operating hours which may include mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
This role is responsible to perform the art of dealing table games professionally and accurately while providing excellent customer service.
- Providing prompt and courteous service to all customers;
- Dealing games specifically trained to perform in accordance with BCLC standards as well as company policies and procedures
- Managing play accurately in a fast-paced environment; and
- Maintaining the integrity of the game by remaining attentive and monitoring the activity of all players.
Chances Casino Kelowna – a Company that Cares! We take pride in hiring the smile and cultivating the skill. Here is why you should come grow with us:
- Exciting environment;
- Fun atmosphere;
- Family-oriented work culture;
- Ongoing training and tons of opportunity to advance; and
- Competitive pay, great perks, and benefits.
Have you got what we need?
- Be of legal age to work in a casino;
- Must have 1 year of previous experience dealing Live Table Games (Roulette is an asset)
- Excellent ability to calculate numbers accurately and efficiently; and
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills and a passion for excellent customer service.
Thank you for your interest in Chances Casino Kelowna. We will only contact qualified candidates.