We are looking for a bright smile who has availability to work evenings and weekends in our Longshots Lounge and Chips Café kitchen. This a permanent year-round role (30+ hours a week) with lots of opportunity to develop your skills in the Food & Beverage industry.
Below, is a brief overview of the duties:
- Produce a high standard of professional food quality
- Ensure proper handling of food and sanitation standards at all times
- Deliver 100% customer satisfaction, for example: prepare modifications requested by patrons
Chances Casino Kelowna – a Company that Cares! We take pride in hiring the smile and teaching the skill. Here is why you should come grow with us:
- Exciting environment, fun atmosphere, family-oriented work culture
- Ongoing training and tons of opportunity to advance
- Great pay, perks and benefits
Have you got what we need?
- Must be of legal age to work in the casino
- Ideally, you have 1-2 years of prep/line cook experience
- Food Safe certification would be considered an asset
- Active, bubbly, a go-getter and willing to go the extra mile
Thank you for your interest in Chances Kelowna. We will only contact qualified candidates.