We are looking for bright and cheerful individuals who have outstanding customer service and mathematical skills to work in a highly regulated environment. This permanent role is scheduled during casino operating hours which may include mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
This role is responsible to perform the act of dealing table games professionally and accurately in accordance with BCLC standards and house policies and procedures, and while providing excellent customer service. Candidates must successfully complete all required training to be considered.
- Providing prompt and courteous service to all customers;
- Sustaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism;
- Working collaboratively and communicating effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Managing play accurately and calmly in a fast-paced environment; and
- Maintaining the integrity of the game by remaining attentive, monitoring the activity of all players, and reporting any irregularities to your Supervisor.
Chances Casino Kelowna – a Company that Cares! We take pride in hiring the smile and teaching the skill. Here is why you should come grow with us 😊:
- Exciting environment and fun atmosphere;
- Family-oriented work culture;
- Ongoing training and tons of opportunity to advance; and
- Competitive pay, great perks, and benefits.
Have you got what we need?
- Be of legal age to work in our casino;
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- The motivation to learn new skills as we are prepared to fully train qualified applicants (previous dealing experience an asset);
- Excellent ability to calculate and multiple numbers accurately and efficiently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Must be available for training starting Aug 8th
Thank you for your interest in Chances Casino Kelowna. We will only contact qualified candidates.