We are looking for a bright and cheerful individual who is available to work 22 to 34 hours per week Sundays to Thursdays days or evenings in our Chips Café as well as in our Longshots Lounge! This is a permanent year-round role with lots of opportunity to develop your skills in the Food & Beverage industry.
Below, is a brief overview of the duties:
- Provide upbeat, efficient and focused customer service to our guests;
- Record food and beverage orders to accurately relay this to the kitchen and bar;
- Clean and disinfect tables, chairs and menus on a regular basis; and
- Accurately take cash transactions and sell lotto products.
Chances Casino Kelowna – a Company that Cares! We take pride in hiring the smile and teaching the skill. Here is why you should come grow with us 😊:
- Exciting environment, fun atmosphere, family-oriented work culture;
- Ongoing training and tons of opportunity to advance; and
- Competitive pay, perks and benefits
Have you got what we need?
- Be at least 19 years of age;
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment; and
- Active, bubbly, a go-getter and willing to go the extra mile.
How do you apply?
Submit your resume (in PDF format) and note the Job Reference Number #05-08-2022
Apply at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Chances Casino Kelowna. We will only contact qualified candidates.